What do I do if I unpaired my bluetooth and it wont pair again? Because it wont and I'am frustrated

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Ok so basically I accidentally unpaired my Bluetooth headphones and now when I try to pair It again It just says " there is no bluetooth devices" even though my bluetooth headphones are right there! please help me :( I cant figure It out!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
When you say they are right there do you mean they are right there on the table next to the device or do you mean they are right there in the list of available items to pair?

How long ago did you pair this device? I ask because if they are on and on the table but not in the list you may be forgetting a step required to get them in pairing mode. Sometimes you have have to do things like hold the power button or vol button or two buttons to get a device into discovery mode so that it shows up in the list of pairable items. As B. Diddy is saying it would help us a great deal if we knew the brand and model of the two devices, but honestly all we're going to do is search the user's manual on the device and see what steps are required to pair. Something you could do if you have the manual or just search the brand, model and how to pair.

Either way let us know if you still require help as there is nothing we can do for you if you don't answer our questions.

Seems I've heard that before... perhaps in a thread. https://forums.androidcentral.com/a...-questions-we-cant-answer-yours-new-post.html