What is the best app if your phone is hacked by cyber gang that monitors all of your activity

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

There is an ex highschool boyfriend from 40+ years ago that I rekindled a friendship with about in October of 2019. He wanted me to move to Saint Paul Minnesota with him. Thank goodness I became aware that he was planning to put me in a sex slave operation that he is a dungeon master of. Because of what I know about them my life has been invaded. My home was bugged and under a surveillance system and all of my electronics were hacked. I share my situation because if I disappear people will know why.
How can I stop them from tracking me through my phone. What type of equipment is capable of this type of harassment? Is there any availability apps that I can get to block this dangerous gang from my phone.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
From what you've described I doubt there is anything I or any member can say to put your mind at ease over this but it is highly unlikely that you've been hacked. Unless this person is CIA, FBI, NSA or belongs to some other government agency you can pretty much take remote hacking off of the table. So no Mission Impossible remote phone tapping or tracking. If these are real beliefs of yours and you are as concerned as you appear my best advice is to contact your local law enforcement agency or branch of the FBI. This would be highly illegal activity and they are your key to stopping it.

Here is an article that we refer people with questions like this to... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/966023-i-ve-been-hacked-new-post.html

To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave comments please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
There is an ex highschool boyfriend from 40+ years ago that I rekindled a friendship with about in October of 2019. He wanted me to move to Saint Paul Minnesota with him. Thank goodness I became aware that he was planning to put me in a sex slave operation that he is a dungeon master of. Because of what I know about them my life has been invaded. My home was bugged and under a surveillance system and all of my electronics were hacked. I share my situation because if I disappear people will know why.
How can I stop them from tracking me through my phone. What type of equipment is capable of this type of harassment? Is there any availability apps that I can get to block this dangerous gang from my phone.
Please continue. It was just getting good. I've got to get that app that stops gangs of criminals

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Quite interesting that you're sharing this as an anonymous (and unregistered guest) poster on an internet forum. NOBODY here knows who you are and this post is in no way linked back to you so nobody would know if you did disappear that this was why.
Ha. We know it must be you! How else could you know about the secret squirrel activity? The jig is up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance