Why are some games refusing to load past the startup screen?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've tried all the commonly suggested troubleshooting tips for unresponsive or problematic apps (from the simple deleting cache to the drastic factory reset). Real Racing 3, Mobile Legends, and Darkness Rises are the 3 games that currently do not wish to load past the startup screen. For the most part, it seems to be caused by a server timeout. This also seems to be in no way related to my network connection, due to the fact that pubg mobile starts and runs smoothly. I'm always running the latest software and this problem has been plaguing my Galaxy S20 Ultra since approximately fall of 2020, first noticed with Mobile Legends (a game I played quite often for a couple months prior to this).

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So recap here
You did a factory reset
It happens on both WiFi and Data
No vpn

To me it sounds like something up with those games because other ones not giving issue to say something with the device .

HelpWithGames

Apr 16, 2021
Visit site
So recap here
You did a factory reset
It happens on both WiFi and Data
No vpn

To me it sounds like something up with those games because other ones not giving issue to say something with the device .

From what I can tell, nobody seems to be experiencing this issue on in my region or on my device. It's hard to find someone with this issue at all. So I'm not sure how it can be as simple as just an error the devs made.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
From what I can tell, nobody seems to be experiencing this issue on in my region or on my device. It's hard to find someone with this issue at all. So I'm not sure how it can be as simple as just an error the devs made.
Do you use ad guard or antivirus application? Tell me a little bit about what you have on the phone , mostly stock , anything out ordinary installed?

I agree there, especially 3 games