My phone won't turn on

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Ok so my phone ran out of battery so I decided to charge it. After 10 minutes of charging I tried turning it on. Like any normal phone would, it should turn on even tho its not 100% charged, right? It didn't turn on when I held onto the power button. Right when I began to hold it there was this white LED light coming from the top left corner. I don't really know what that white light means. Normaly a red one means that the phone does not have any battery. I decided to leave it charging for about 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes came, I tried turning it on again. It did not work. The white LED light on the top left corner on my screen still flashed a bit but the phone does not turn on. Someone please tell me if its my phone or the charger ASAP plz.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone, and how old is it?

When a battery drains to zero, sometimes you have to leave it plugged in for a while before trying to power on again. Let it charge on a wall outlet for at least 6 hours before trying to power on again.

In general, try to avoid letting the battery drain to zero frequently -- it's a good way to shorten the overall battery lifespan. Make it a habit to start charging when it gets down to about 20%.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey