Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

I have been cyber stalked since 2004. All of my devices are hacked and controlled! Now while trying to secure any one of 14 phones... On my Alcatel Avalon while doing a hard reset Im seeing 4 huge barcodes, & BOOT SEQUENCE MODE. My LG K-51 says access denied, as well as does one of my Tribute Empire's. Can someone explain what's happening here, & can I get any back to factory settings?
    06-05-2021 02:01 PM
    My brand new (2/19/21) LG K-51, will not allowed a hard reset, but says ACCESS DENIED. I am being cyber stalked & then victim of identity theft. Can I get this back to factory settings somehow?
    06-05-2021 02:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, do you have hard evidence of being cyberstalked? If so, bring that evidence to the police. Cyberstalking is a crime.

Second, how are you trying to reset -- through the system settings menu or the Recovery Menu? Does the hardware key method work? https://www.hardreset.info/devices/lg/lg-k51/

In the meantime, look through these two guides:
    “I’ve been hacked” - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    [GUIDE] How To Avoid Malware - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    06-05-2021 02:26 PM
    Duplicate threads merged.
    06-05-2021 02:34 PM
    I have tried to use reset in settings but that did not change anything in the phone, still having my google account etc. Then I tried using the power & volume buttons, and that resulted in the "ACCESS DENIED" response. There was also a ?? Notice in a log which said something like.. . "SWAPPER. If you are not debugging notify your developer"
    06-06-2021 04:48 PM
    Where did you get this phone from? Directly from LG or your carrier, or from somewhere else?
    06-06-2021 05:30 PM
    When you do a factory reset from settings you should go into settings, accounts and remove your Google account. Then try the reset.
    06-06-2021 05:54 PM
    This phone was purchased at a Walmart. It was a Verizon boxed phone.
    06-08-2021 10:43 AM
    What carrier are you using? Is it Verizon or something else?
    06-08-2021 02:11 PM
    Okay, I got a little confused because I mentioned two different phones and in the 1st question which was originally about my Alcatel Avalon. When doing the hard reset by the power & volume buttons, gave me that page I mentioned showing the large barcodes & the phrase "BOOT SEQUENCE MODE" with no options to go anywhere else or click on anything. (that I recall). I thought it was almost like it was a screen shot. That was purchased at a local drug store. Walgreens I believe. Boxed in a Verizon box. It started giving me problems (like all of my phones have for the past 2 years) after about 2 weeks (same as my other phones) Data just evaporating over night. Settings all changed over night to open all possible vulnerabilities. Wifi on. Hotspot on & then missing data. Videos deleted from a YouTube channel. Constantly getting screens that say "that page doesnt exist or isn't available" or I'll notice the http is missing the "s" & when I tap it it says its not a secure site. Having apps that are installed, nowhere to be found in Google Play Store. Yet app that "SHOULD" come on the phone pre-installed, say they're installed in Google Play Store (like calculator) I am also constantly having trouble with my accounts for website saying my accounts is suspended for violating their terms of service. When all I do is create my account and use it normally. I used to have a small profitable online sales business. Once that started growing (around Feb 2020), I had someone I know, hack me, (all my sales accounts were shut down.. for violating TOS!) She offered to post my ads "for me" then stole $25,000 in eBay sales. I've been having the same problems with every phone Ive purchased since then. I spend so much time on the phone with providers its like a full time (very stressful & exhausting job. Without pay!) I have businesses I've looked up on Google Maps, clicked the phone number to "dial", & then been re-directed to a completely different business! Just so much I couldn't possibly list everything! My life has been destroyed since she hacked me. But I don't CALL HER, let alone with any of these phones. I did think possibly someone I let move in with me did something to the 1st 2 phones this happened to. I just dont know WHAT or HOW its happening to EVERY phone. All this same stuff. ...and the fact NONE OF THEM will do a hard reset!

I did not realize that. I will try that. Are you meaning that could be why it won't reset? Or that should be the process? Because the apps, phone settings, just everything.. all stayed just as they were when I tried to reset thru settings
    06-09-2021 12:58 AM
    I did not realize that. I will try that. Are you meaning that could be why it won't reset? Or that should be the process? Because the apps, phone settings, just everything.. all stayed just as they were when I tried to reset thru settings
    Show us a screenshot where you stuck ? Possible your in recovery mode if seeing bar codes , how did you perform factory reset through settings on the phone?

Another thing I doubt we can help you with cyber attack or hack that's going on especially since you had this issue since 2004 so we focus on how to get you back up if it is possible.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-09-2021 11:51 AM
    Sorry these responses take forever, im trying to move & cant trust any of my phones for any banking or really anything. Just found the screenshot.
    As I said, this was by using the power and volume buttons.

BTW..Is there any way to unlink or delete my other question from this thread so I can start a new thread for my other phone? I literally have 13 phones that have been hacked. I would at least like to figure out the last 3 I purchased, so i have a personal & business phone, then a back-up, if that is even possible with whatevers wrong with them. The one is an iPhone6+ so I'll get Apples help for that. I now realize my mistake mixing 2 phones in one question. I guess I wanted everyone to understand this is not a random malicious hack, but was targeted.
    Attached Thumbnails Why am I seeing 4 barcode & BOOT SEQUENCE MODE attempting a hard reset?-20210605_133621.jpg  
    06-18-2021 08:08 PM
    Sorry these responses take forever, im trying to move & cant trust any of my phones for any banking or really anything. Just found the screenshot.
    As I said, this was by using the power and volume buttons.

BTW..Is there any way to unlink or delete my other question from this thread so I can start a new thread for my other phone? I literally have 13 phones that have been hacked. I would at least like to figure out the last 3 I purchased, so i have a personal & business phone, then a back-up, if that is even possible with whatevers wrong with them. The one is an iPhone6+ so I'll get Apples help for that. I now realize my mistake mixing 2 phones in one question. I guess I wanted everyone to understand this is not a random malicious hack, but was targeted.
    Took care your other question you didn't quote correct , no need to start another thread , just keep them here if same issues.
    06-18-2021 08:45 PM
    Thank you. Although the other issue is the same (not allowing a hard reset) the "way" it doesn't allow a hard reset is different. It says ACCESS DENIED when I used Power & Volume + FACTORY RESET. Also, the phone in this thread is an Alcatel Avalon, the other is this LG K51.
    Given these differences do you still think I shouldn't create a separate question?
    06-20-2021 11:29 AM
    Thank you. Although the other issue is the same (not allowing a hard reset) the "way" it doesn't allow a hard reset is different. It says ACCESS DENIED when I used Power & Volume + FACTORY RESET. Also, the phone in this thread is an Alcatel Avalon, the other is this LG K51.
    Given these differences do you still think I shouldn't create a separate question?
    Can keep both here , that's fine .
    06-20-2021 05:36 PM