I set it on my previous phone as internal srorage and now i can't get it to work on my device accept i format and which i don't want to....please someone help
    06-07-2021 08:50 AM
    Because of the way it works when setting the SD as internal storage, the card no longer is "portable" when that option is used. What this means is that you can't move it from the device on which it is considered "internal storage" and use it on another device without reformatting it. This is one of the risks that comes with such a setup. The BEST use of an SD card on Android is to use it for photo and video storage, to offload that from the internal storage.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Scott337 and mustang7757 like this.
    06-07-2021 09:05 AM
    I set it on my previous phone as internal srorage and now i can't get it to work on my device accept i format and which i don't want to....please someone help
    Which device ?
    If you set it on one device as internal storage 2hich is Note recommend then you can't use it in another until you reformat it .
    06-07-2021 10:01 AM
    Because of the way it works when setting the SD as internal storage, the card no longer is "portable" when that option is used. What this means is that you can't move it from the device on which it is considered "internal storage" and use it on another device without reformatting it. This is one of the risks that comes with such a setup. The BEST use of an SD card on Android is to use it for photo and video storage, to offload that from the internal storage.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Sorry, just realized I'm repeating what your saying lol
    06-07-2021 10:02 AM