Hello everyone
    I installed a wrong rom by twrp on my moto c plus xt1726 and now it won't turn on.
    I don't have access to android because it doesn't come out of the blue screen, and I can't connect it to the usb because it's problematic.
    When accessing recovery mode (volume + and power), I see the options:
    Reboot system now
    Apply update
    factory reset
    Advanced

First thing I did was access "Factory Reset" and do the 'wipe data' and 'wipe cache'
    Then I went to "Apply update > Choose sdcard" and tried to reinstall the firmware a custom rom, but on both I get the message "E: failed to map file"

Is there anything I can do yet?
    Any way to install TWRP and recover the phone in this case?
    06-11-2021 12:21 AM
    Best place would be XDA Forums , not recognizing by USB port can try different cables or USB slots on the computer , SD card update try like I mentioned XDA .

If you have further questions
    I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    06-11-2021 12:39 AM
    Hello friend, thank you,
    the problem is that I can't connect the usb cable because the usb port of my smartphone is broken. I also don't have how to install twrp because the android doesn't start (it gets stuck in the blue logo, as shown in the image)
    Any solution?
    06-11-2021 01:26 PM
    Hello friend, thank you,
    the problem is that I can't connect the usb cable because the usb port of my smartphone is broken. I also don't have how to install twrp because the android doesn't start (it gets stuck in the blue logo, as shown in the image)
    Any solution?
    Hi, welcome to AC!
    I see , with the USB port broken then probably have to ask XDA Forums if you can flash through SD card when it's brick , they have the. Knowledge for those things .
    06-11-2021 01:44 PM