Just trying to download an application from Samsung Galaxy store without the app also downloading on Google Play. Went to Google settings the only thing connected is my android phone. Can I disconnect android or will that just cause all functions to stop?
    06-15-2021 10:18 AM
    Sometimes you can see a update available for Samsung app on both play stores , "disconnect Android " I'm not sure what you mean?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    06-15-2021 10:32 AM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy A50. Why does a Samsung Galaxy store application also download on Google Play? How do I disconnect the two? I went to Google settings connected apps and services, the only service was android. Can I remove android or will this disable normal functions on my phone? Don't understand why Google automatically downloads what I get on the Galaxy store. Why would two stores download the same exact app?
    06-15-2021 11:00 AM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy A50. Why does a Samsung Galaxy store application also download on Google Play? How do I disconnect the two? I went to Google settings connected apps and services, the only service was android. Can I remove android or will this disable normal functions on my phone? Don't understand why Google automatically downloads what I get on the Galaxy store. Why would two stores download the same exact app?
    Hello , I merged you to your first question, like I mentioned as a guest account we can't communicate here , you would need to register to talk further , I understand it looks like you don't want to register but that's how the forums work , it's free but any further guest post I'll have to close them . Hope you understand, thanks !

You can choose either play store to update but once you choose one and try to update in the other it won't let you .
    06-15-2021 11:06 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! For those apps that overlap between the two app stores, I don't think there's a way to "disconnect" one of the stores. I would just make sure neither app store is set to automatically update, then manually start the update process from the app store you prefer. Once that is done, you can do the update process in the other app store.
    06-15-2021 12:30 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! For those apps that overlap between the two app stores, I don't think there's a way to "disconnect" one of the stores. I would just make sure neither app store is set to automatically update, then manually start the update process from the app store you prefer. Once that is done, you can do the update process in the other app store.
    Yeah once you update in one store it won't show in the other but that's certain apps and can't stop it . You could disable either store but wouldn't recommend that you need both , Samsung to update Samsung framework and Google to update it's frame work.
    06-15-2021 12:47 PM