Can I replace Samsung S20 BTS Firmware With Stock?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How can i replace the firmware with the original one, i tried to flash with odin and used newer firmware of samsung s20 plus, but unfortunately it is still on BTS with upgraded firmware.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This is me who was asking, thanks for trying to help me but i think i just figure it out, i install the bts firmware accidentaly! and btw if i just update the firmware to the latest s20 plus bts edition , can i flash it again with the same version but different edition i mean the default edition?
Hi welcome to AC!
Did you get from sammobile the firmware ?
And what region is the device orginaly from BTU?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
yep from sammobile, Indonesian, but the latest default edition firmware yet not available in sammobile so i search the other and were downloading now, so i need the answer about "can i flash it again with the same version but different edition i mean the default edition?", cause why should i waste downloading things
You can , Odin will say pass it fail if compatible or not so that's pretty straightforward with Odin and stock firmware, but you might have region compatibility issue not getting signal

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey, i found out that my phone accelerometer is not working, actually my phone is BTS Version but now it is installed on newest default S20+ version of android.
I want to try it out to turn it back to BTS version firmware again, so i will know that my accelerometer caused by the firmware or not.
But the latest BTS version firmware is one step lower than the Default one, how can i Downgrade my phone to install the BTS Firmware?
Mostly what i know they said "You Can't" But am hoping the opposite.
Btw my Phone build is SM-G985F, Running XID(Indonesian) CSC! Maybe you know there is BTS Version in other country CSC that get updated already?
If it not possible than will there a new update i can wait for BTS Version? Cause samsung been 2 months not updating the BTS Version!
You would have to search around xda or sammobile website for build number lower and see if it will flash

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Give me an example of build number, cause there is only PDA, CSC.
Hmm btw is the BTS Machine and Default different? Why am facing this issue.
For information, my original machine is damaged by water, and i bought a machine unofficially and **** it is BTS Version.
Go to settings>about phone>software info and see what your current build number is more importantly the last 4 and u can try a firmware one below it , ill provide screen example of mine Screenshot_20210722-104955_Settings.jpg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mine is Due4 and willing to flash it to due1, but it said sw rev. check (Bootloader).
It means the bootloader preventing to downgrada a firmware!
Is there a way i can bypass it?
Then it wont allow you to downgrade , can try prince comsey odin , if doesn't work then im not aware of a way to do so and most likely not .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza