After factory reseting my note 9 on pie 9 the auto reinstall of the stock built in apps from play store installs the old calculator from oreo for some weird reason.usally I factory reset every 6 months or so and when I do and the phone reinstalled the stock built in apps it installed the pie one ui apps
    But now its installing the calculator from oreo when I'm on pie.is this a server glitch on the play store,I mean the play store is installing oreo apps onto the pie phone.i factory reset a few times to check and each time it would install the oreo calculator with the blue icon. Instead of the correct calculator with the green icon.
    Like I said in the past after factory reset it would install the correct calculator and I want to know why this is
    06-22-2021 03:29 PM
    Not sure why it happened but does it update once downloaded ? Did you install from a backup ?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    06-22-2021 03:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you show a screenshot of what you mean? http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html. You'll have to register first.

I don't know for sure about Samsung apps, but basic apps like the calculator wouldn't be specific to the Android version, since they're usually developed separately. Do you mean that the UI looks different?
    06-22-2021 05:12 PM