I have 3 things I want to setup with my new google next mini gen2:

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

1)
I have a playlist called "Spiritual" on spotify that has 10 songs.

Each morning I want to setup either a morning routine/ media alarm / sunrise event that will achieve the following use case:

Have the playlist play from 4am Continuously for 1 hour and then stop and turn itself off.

I have tried to setup this use case with the command "hey google, set music to play at 4am each morning"... However, this turns off in about 5-10 minutes. I do not want that.

I want a routine that will play for 1 hour each morning and then turn off.

Please provide me these steps

2)
I have a playlist called "Binural Beats" on spotify

I want to set a process up so AUTOMATICALLY, my entire playlist starts playing for 1 hour Every night at 9pm and then turns itself off.

3)
I have my own audio that I have installed on my own device as an MP3.

This audio file is sitting in a folder that I have full access too.

How do I perform points 1 and 2 with my own audio and not a playlist on spotify

Kindly reply with a quick walkthrough video or reply to each question in-line for my reference

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Wow. OK. Welcome to Android Central. Have you tried using routines in the Google Home to do what you are asking for? I have only tried to set up a routine once, the other day, but I don't even know if that is running.

I don't use Spotify so I am not sure if you can specify a Playlist when setting up a routine.

Not sure who on here has a Google Nest to help you, other than me. But I am sure other people may pipe up.

The thing is we are a forum of android fans, not experts by any means. But we will try to help.

Please register for an account so we can help you further. With a guest account, you can't reply. Thanks

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana