No detail at this moment
    07-01-2021 05:39 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

I have a few questions before giving you my opinion.

What device do you have? Brand and model?

Have you attempted to use a different charger? Did it ask you for permission when you did? If yes, what did the permission say exactly?

When you say a different charger do you mean, another brick and cable, just cable, just brick, from another device? Please explain what you mean by a different charger.

Typically no, your phone doesn't require permission to use any regular, brick and cable, charger. If you plug into another device, laptop, PC, car head unit or anything that has a mind of its own let's say, you may be asked how you want to use that connection. The choices are typically things like, data transfer, charge only, picture transfer and internet share, where you share your internet with that device, but even then if you make no choice the device will still charge. It's not like a PS controller where you have to pair it with a system for it to work. Sorry for the bad comparison but it was the only thing I could think of where something has to be physically plugged in for pairing. So if all you want to do is charge, No, nothing is required.

If this doesn't answer your question please post back in a reply to this thread. Answer my questions and provide more detail to help us help you. To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave comments please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    07-01-2021 06:33 PM
    No detail at this moment
    No , why would you assume this?
    07-01-2021 08:16 PM