[MEGATHREAD] Voice command has stopped working

A

AC Question

How do I fix "Unfortunately, voice command has stopped," message?

how can i fix it? i cant use my phone because it pops up always even i click its option "ok"

A

Android Central Question

Unfortunately, voiceCommand has stopped always appears on my phone screen

The phone is Infinix zero

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Unfortunately, voiceCommand has stopped always appears on my phone screen

Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps​, then tap Menu>Show System. Do you see a system app there called "voiceCommand"?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My voice command has stopped. What should I do?

Welcome to Android Central! FYI, this is a 4 year-old thread. Which voice command option are you talking about? Google Assistant? Does Infinix have its own voice command system?

keroloesyousef

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
Re: Cannot get past the 'Unfortunately, voice commands has stopped' .

dear sir i have the same issue in my phone Infinix note 2 i tried all mentioned solutions till factory reset without success for sorry, so kindly advice

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Cannot get past the 'Unfortunately, voice commands has stopped' .

Welcome to Android Central! If it still happens in Safe Mode, then it's probably a firmware issue. You could try reinstalling the stock firmware as described in this post (https://www.getdroidtips.com/stock-firmware-infinix-note-2/), but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to help any further with the details of the process. Good luck!

A

Android Central Question

My phone is repeatedly showing unfortunately voice command has stopped what do i do

I've tried rebooting the phone but still shows the same thing help me

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My phone is repeatedly showing unfortunately voice command has stopped what do i do

Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, then select the Voice Command app and clear its cache/data. Now see if the problem persists.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
re: How do I fix "Unfortunately, voice command has stopped," message?

Welcome to Android Central! Do you get an error message saying "Unfortunately, Voice Command has stopped," or does something else happen? Try going to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, select Voice Command, then clear its cache/data.

A

Android Central Question

Hi i got the same concern. unfortunately voice command has stopped it is coming all the time

Phone Unit is FlareS4.. I already tried the recovery mode and wiped data... I tried all these, when turned on, the same error is still popping up..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hi i got the same concern. unfortunately voice command has stopped it is coming all the time

Welcome to Android Central! Which thread are you referring to? It would be helpful if you registered on this forum so that you can respond within a thread, rather than creating a brand new thread. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Does this also happen in Safe Mode? On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

On certain devices, you have to power off, then power back on, but when you see the manufacturer logo appear, press and hold Vol Down until the homescreen appears.

A

Android Central Question

How can i fix the pop up unfortunately voice comand has stopped

It keeps on showing on my phone "HUAWEI TAG-ALOO" I can't even use it pleases help me

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can i fix the pop up unfortunately voice comand has stopped

Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, select Voice Command (if available), then Storage, then Clear Cache/Clear Data.

mtl_jm

Aug 30, 2020
Visit site
Unfortunately, voice command has stopped

This message is on my screen constantly and reappears as soon as I click OK. I have never installed voice command on my phone P20pro and I can't find it anywhere. Note it takes me forever to check anything on my phone because of the message showing up constantly. How do I solve this problem?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Unfortunately, voice command has stopped

Did this start after any app updates? If so, uninstalling the updates may fix it.

Also, do you have Developer Options switched on? If so, try switching off.

If still no go, tell us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca