s10e phone won't ring for incoming calls with Bluetooth on but not connected to Bluetooth device

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

This problem never existed until just recently. I have not made any changes in the settings on the phone until today when I turn the Bluetooth on the phone off and now it will ring with incoming calls whereas before Bluetooth was always on and phone would ring when I had incoming calls even when I was not connected to the Bluetooth in the car and the car was not even turned on. To be clear the phone would ring with incoming calls with Bluetooth on but not connected to the car until recently and now with Bluetooth on but not connected to the car the phone will not ring with incoming calls. And now if I turn Bluetooth on the phone off it will ring with incoming calls. I hope someone could explain this to me and help me resolve this problem.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I agree with B. Diddy, what you've described is classic connected to something behavior. I ran into this myself one day. My work car doesn't have a BT head unit so I purchased a stand alone unit and if I don't turn it off when I get home it will stay connected even in the house, well until the battery dies. So be sure that headphones are off, speakers or any other BT sound device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci