I was moving images onto my computer as I normally do. I usually group images into folders before I move them as they'd be stored like that on the computer too. This time I moved one folder into another thinking it would be like how it is on PC with folders inside folders. However when I moved the bigger folder the one inside had completely disappeared and now neither the folder nor the images are on either my PC or phone. Is there any way I can get them back?
    The images that weren't inside a second-order folder are fine (for context the missing folder was titled 'wembley' and was inside a folder named 'london'. wembley has completely vanished but the rest of london is right where it belongs)
    07-27-2021 11:17 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which file manager are you using to move and view files/folders? Using a good file manager app on your phone, look directly in the directories in question -- are they there or still gone?

Was this on Internal Storage or the SD card?

In the future, always use the Copy command, since the Move command will cause the source files to be deleted at the end of the operation, regardless of how successful it was.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-27-2021 11:51 AM