I want to shorten the length of the ring time on my galaxy s8
    07-30-2021 07:08 PM
    I'm not aware , what's the reason. Maybe I can suggest something else ?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-30-2021 08:30 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean how many rings before the phone goes to voicemail, or how long each ringtone is?
    07-30-2021 10:39 PM
    This does not sound like an issue that's actually directly to Android itself but more a matter related to your account with your carrier. If there's a carrier-specific app on your phone look in that app's Settings menu to see if there's any option to change what you want. Although it could be something you can adjust by logging into your account with your carrier's web interface.
    If all you're looking to do is change the ring tone or sound on your phone, that is something you can do by going into its Settings menu and picking a different sound.
    B. Diddy and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-31-2021 12:17 PM
    This does not sound like an issue that's actually directly to Android itself but more a matter related to your account with your carrier. If there's a carrier-specific app on your phone look in that app's Settings menu to see if there's any option to change what you want. Although it could be something you can adjust by logging into your account with your carrier's web interface.
    If all you're looking to do is change the ring tone or sound on your phone, that is something you can do by going into its Settings menu and picking a different sound.
    I have found this to be true, and my solution was calling cs, speaking with a knowledgeable rep, who was able to manipulate the rings till forward kicked in to 4. Good luck.
    08-01-2021 04:58 AM
    I have found this to be true, and my solution was calling cs, speaking with a knowledgeable rep, who was able to manipulate the rings till forward kicked in to 4. Good luck.
    Yes, this is the correct method. Changing the number of rings is a common request for Customer Service.
    08-02-2021 01:54 AM