I do not have another device?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Im confused says I log out or another device is contributing my location I have 8 pages open on my other device?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

We'll need more information to offer you any advice.

What are you looking at that says you have multiple devices logged in? It sounds kind of like you're looking at your Google account, which from the same page/place that you are viewing other devices you should be able to log out other sessions.

You mention location history, have you looked at your location history to see if it matches up with places you've really been or could even be the same device? If you reset your device when you log in to set it up again Google counts it as a new log in and even though it's the same device doesn't say you've logged out and may give it a different name.

Beyond logging out of other sessions, you might consider changing your password and even turning on 2-Step verification. 2-Step will ensure that your account is secure against someone who may know or guess your password. Once set you can add places that you log into so that you don't have worry about always having to enter the added security details so that it is easy for you.

To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave comments please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html