The swipe to answer is not working on my HTC one phone, how can I resolve

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have completed a factory reset and still not working ,I have looked in settings for an opportunity to disable the swipe to answer functionality but cannot find anything?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which HTC One do you have? There were numerous models and generations carrying that name.

Most phones require you to swipe the screen to answer a call, to prevent unintentional answering (like if the phone was in your pocket). Some phones might have an Accessibility option that allows for one-touch answering, but we'd have to know which exact phone you have.

As an aside, whichever HTC One phone you have is pretty old and outdated by now, and has not received any Android security update for many years. From a security and privacy standpoint, you should strongly consider upgrading to a more current phone.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49