Looking for app that will vibrate every 5 minutes when i talk on the phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey i am looking to cut out my talk time when i am on the phone,

Therefor i am looking for an app that will help me understand when i talking of the phone with someone for more than 5 minutes.

The optimal app will be an app that send vibrate every 5 minutes when i am in a call.

Does someone know an app that can help me do that?
Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Who's your carrier? The carrier might have an app with a call timer.

By the way, I would strongly advise you to upgrade your phone. The S4 is extremely out of date, and is therefore much more vulnerable to unpatched security flaws. Considering how old it is, you'll probably find more and more apps becoming incompatible.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I agree with B. Diddy. Any app you "might" find wouldn't be compatible with an S4. Depending on your budget, I probably wouldn't get anything older than an S9 and would probably really go with an S10 varient.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Tasker would work. It's a bit of a learning curve for this one thing but maybe you'll find other uses beyond this one task. I would look for them online at, https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...oaoapps.com/&usg=AOvVaw33r5ibEkGfyj7lmrcePcRV I looked at their download page and it looks like they still offer versions for older Android devices. Not sure if they still offer the 15 day free trial but any trial time will let you know if it's something you want to dive into and you wouldn't get that from the Play Store.

Just a little about Tasker. Tasker is an automation app that works on logic statements. So in this case it would be something like, an Event, answering a call, Wait 5 minutes, Vibrate the phone, Repeat until call ends. It would probably need some variables to work correctly but there are hundreds if not thousands of profiles online so there may be one for this that can just be plugged in to the app. Plus Tasker has a forum here at AC and Taskerwiki is still up and running as another source.