Shop Holiday deals at: Amazon | Walmart | Best Buy | Dell | Samsung

I have create several groups in gmail on the desktop site. When I use the gmail app however they do not appear. Example.... I want to forward an email to a particular group called Everyone, I start to type Everyone on the "To" line but nothing shows up. This happens when I want to forward an email or even start a new email.
    09-02-2021 09:37 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's clunkier on an Android device. You need to start in your Contacts app, tap Menu, then select the Label/Group you want to email. Then tap the menu button at the upper right, then Send Email.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    09-02-2021 02:50 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's clunkier on an Android device. You need to start in your Contacts app, tap Menu, then select the Label/Group you want to email. Then tap the menu button at the upper right, then Send Email.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Hey B.Diddy honestly this is a ongoing thing lol,I saw your post with Gmail groups through contacts ? Interesting though need email addresses,Can access contacts in Gmail no help. Ok I went through settings went to send a message & noticed this random number ??
    It connects here supposedly no clue any one know it ????

I have left out some numbers & address of business ! cause if it's actually legit well you know.
    Attached Thumbnails Group emails in Gmail app-screenshot_20210903-063151-2.jpg   Group emails in Gmail app-screenshot_20210903-062032-2.jpg   Group emails in Gmail app-screenshot_20210903-062050-2.jpg   Group emails in Gmail app-screenshot_20210903-061917-2.jpg   Group emails in Gmail app-screenshot_20210903-064301-2.jpg  

09-02-2021 04:42 PM
    Sorry, I'm not sure what the issue is. Do you mean that the Book Magick entry shows up in your Contacts even though you never entered it?
    09-02-2021 06:03 PM
    Sorry, I'm not sure what the issue is. Do you mean that the Book Magick entry shows up in your Contacts even though you never entered it?
    Exactly B.Diddy ! Never heard or used this & it's there though gives the option to select it. I can't find any thing any where got questions around.
    I call it from Private connection it registers on my pixel as that business with a address so forth. Only thing on website is gallery which shows you those inserts I posted & get a quote which only give you Reason,Problem,Rate with plz provide a real email. Clearly coding of what degree not sure,It's similar to The root command name,Probably random.
    09-02-2021 06:30 PM
    That number is directly linked to the Book Magick
    09-02-2021 06:33 PM
    You'll think I'm a little nuts entire interface and view changed,Same settings in web site though now shows its a book shop top page with some old cut & pasted books pic,Got SS !! Though nothing detailing anything but that mobile as contact or through site with email. Phone is Constantly ringing then Saying he's on it call very weird VM,Also certificate is very recent & don't last long.

Leave it here hopefully someone knows
    09-02-2021 07:44 PM
    If you ever emailed them or called them, they may be stored in your Other Contacts. Go to your Google Contacts website on your computer browser (contacts.google.com), and in the left column, scroll down to Other Contacts. Is it in there?
    09-02-2021 08:08 PM
    If you ever emailed them or called them, they may be stored in your Other Contacts. Go to your Google Contacts website on your computer browser (contacts.google.com), and in the left column, scroll down to Other Contacts. Is it in there?
    Did that mate a while ago and double checked,I read could be old old old Google sync that's been deleted but it isn't. The other slips into more complicated implications.
    Ahh well it doesn't seem to be doing any harm,It's random as though due to its Over 900 km away in a place I have never needed to call or visit No offence Tassy
    09-02-2021 09:47 PM