[MEGATHREAD] My phone won't let me enable draw over apps [Android Go issue]

Tina Marie89

Jul 31, 2021
Visit site
How do I enable the sector 8 tablet draw over other screens or display over other screens

I need to figure out a way to get around to the lock or whatever is on the scepter 8 tablet that makes it to where you can't enable or disable the display or draw over other screens because I wanted to play those games where you can you know earn points or whatever and unfortunately that is one of the main permissions that you need to Grant to actually earn the points

Last edited:
A

Android Central Question

display over other apps on a scepter 8 tablet

This is so stupped we can not turn the display over other apps funcshen.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: display over other apps on a scepter 8 tablet

Welcome to the forums. That tablet has very low specs and runs Android Go Edition which doesn't include the Draw over other apps feature.

curtisb bosman

Aug 24, 2022
Visit site
How can i turn on the feature display over other apps on samsung galaxy A03 core

My mobile device are a Android 10 it is a samsung galaxy A03 core i really want to turn on the feature display over other apps so that i can use it on playit but it shows that the feature are unavailable

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: How can i turn on the feature display over other apps on samsung galaxy A03 core

Welcome to the forums. The A03 Core runs Android Go Edition and, unfortunately, the Draw over other apps permission is not available.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can i turn on the feature display over other apps on samsung galaxy A03 core

Welcome to Android Central! Javier P is correct. Android Go is a pared down version of Android designed for budget phones with low specs. Features like Display Over Other Apps require more RAM, which is why it's not included in Android Go.

Danny Rock

Sep 24, 2022
Visit site
Why can't I get draw over other apps or picture in picture on my new ZTE blade a5 2020

I've tried everything in my modified settings special app permissions it just doesn't come up in there it says that feature not available and it's been turned off to help not drain battery

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Why can't I get draw over other apps or picture in picture on my new ZTE blade a5 2020

Welcome to AC!
Android go phones and lower spec device don't have this feature.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why can't I get draw over other apps or picture in picture on my new ZTE blade a5 2020

Welcome to Android Central! The ZTE Blade A5 2020 runs Android Go, which is a pared-down version of Android designed for budget low-spec phones. As mentioned by mustang7757 above, Android Go doesn't support Draw Over Other Apps. If you want a more fully-featured Android experience, you need to upgrade to a phone that has full Android.

A

Android Central Question

I cant turn on draw over lay for tap tap app on my android

When I go to setting then apps then special apps there isn't the 3 lines or dots in the right hand corner

A

Android Central Question

Why doesn't withdrawal over other apps not show on my mobicel r7 android 10?

Withdrawal over other apps

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why doesn't withdrawal over other apps not show on my mobicel r7 android 10?

Welcome to Android Central! fuzzylumpkin is correct, the R7 runs Android Go, a pared down version of Android designed for low-spec budget phones. Android Go doesn't support Draw Over Other Apps.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Re: Why doesn't withdrawal over other apps not show on my mobicel r7 android 10?

Looking into your phone, it looks like it runs a light weight version of Android named Android Go. Some features are removed for better performance on phones with less than 2 gb of ram.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12