My Samsung note3 earpiece is bad so I don't hear sound cos of it. I'm trying to use Bluetooth so I can atleast be making calls without putting it on speaker.

The Bluetooth is working perfectly well making calls but i still dont hear sound when I'm trying to play music, watch video.
    Pls how do I fix this problem.
    09-06-2021 06:28 AM
    What Bluetooth device are you using? Make sure that you've set the device in the phone's Bluetooth settings to handle media audio. If you don't see such an option for your device then it doesn't have the profile needed for that function.

Just a word of warning - that device is quite old and is right on the edge of losing Play Services support from Google. This means that very quickly your apps will stop supporting that device. You might consider this an opportunity to get something a little more modern and fully functional. I would suggest something from the last year or two for the longest lifespan.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    09-06-2021 08:30 AM