my motorola android phone goes into battery save mode and shuts phone down even with 48 percent battery left.
    09-08-2021 09:20 AM
    What model number and/or specific type of Motorola phone do you have? Removable or Non battery? Does it just go down normally from 100% then at 48% on its own it goes battery saver then shut down or is it all over the place like really random? Do you notice a bulge in the battery compartment area? Any recent possible liquid damage?

I would download an app called accubattery. I get it turn off change alarm, grant usage stats, let it calibrate at least once, and make sure to turn off battery optimization for it or otherwise allow it to run in the background unrestricted. This will ultimately let you know ur battery health if you start it every time before you charge for more than 20% at a time and allow it in the background. It also lets you know what current it ur charger and cables are producing so you can determine the fastest combo for that device.

In my experience motorola cellphones are sort of all over the place with quality, but are generally a great value. The batteries are a little different. They seem to be really good for whatever reason and the battery saver really does work to squeeze out a decent amount of life up to the very end. But let me know the circumstances and i'll do my best to help you out, also download accubattery please, mahalo. Aloha.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-08-2021 11:58 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's likely that the battery is deteriorating. This is common behavior for an old battery that can no longer hold charge very well.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    09-08-2021 12:46 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's likely that the battery is deteriorating. This is common behavior for an old battery that can no longer hold charge very well.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html

I concur, classic symptoms of a battery on its last legs.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-08-2021 12:49 PM
    Monitor in safe mode if it dies the same thing
    09-08-2021 09:37 PM