Cant download Netflix on Samsung Tab 3 because no admin allowed?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

Using my Google account on work tab Samsung galaxy tab a but won't let me download Netflix as it say not allowed by admin can I bypass this I have allowed outside apps on thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is it a Tab 3 (which was released in 2013), a Galaxy Tab S3 (from 2017), or a Galaxy Tab A (which has many different variants and model years)? Does anyone supervise the device (like parents or a workplace IT department)? Did you get this tablet brand new or used?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
If the device is work-issued and you're getting a message that installing the app is not allowed by a device admin, I believe it's reasonable to deduce that the device management software installed on the device by your employer has blocked installation of such apps. You'd need to ask your employer to remove the block, and bypassing any restrictions they placed on the device can place your job in jeopardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.