Why my google chrome is Managed By Your Organization inside samsung secure folder?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

But outside samsung secure folder my google chrome is not Managed By Your Organization

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

You're saying Managed By Your Organization, all caps like that is a name. Is that what it says or are you saying like it is us, Android Central? If the latter, I promise you it is not us. We are an open forum of Android users and in now are we or this site connected to Google, Android development or any manufacturer. We just hang out and talk Android.

If you would like to give us some basic information perhaps we can help you answer your question.

What device do you have?

Where are you seeing this Managed By information?

What would you like help with?

Most importantly if you would like to reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave replies, please create an account. This link will help you do that.. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I would guess that moving Chrome to your Secure Folder triggers a flag in Chrome that makes it think it's being managed by some kind of security administrator.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar