. Alex
    My ex ble to log into my Facebook and see everything through his phone after connecting LG switch. He took all the files and also under accounts in my phone there are two Facebook accounts once as Facebook and the other is a series of numbers. Does anyone know what that is?. Do I get my data back? Where would my data be stored? And how do I find out if he's copied data?
    10-01-2021 03:15 AM
    Hi there Alex,

How did your ex manage to use LG switch with your phone? As far as I am aware this copies all your accounts and data to their phone. I could be wrong as I don't have an LG phone.

You need to change all your passwords immediately and log out of all devices on Facebook and any other account.

Please register for an account so we can help you further. With a guest account, you can't reply. Thanks

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    jameny5 likes this.
    10-01-2021 04:18 AM
    Hi there Alex,

How did your ex manage to use LG switch with your phone? As far as I am aware this copies all your accounts and data to their phone. I could be wrong as I don't have an LG phone.

You need to change all your passwords immediately and log out of all devices on Facebook and any other account.
    LG Switch does copy everything, but I thought it didn't copy login states. I.e. The Facebook app would be transferred, but you'd still have to log in again on the new device. It's been some time since I've used it, though, so not 100% certain on that.

As for changing about passwords, 100% agree.
    aximtreo likes this.
    10-01-2021 06:47 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you ever share your passwords with him? It doesn't even have to be the Facebook password -- if you habitually reuse passwords and gave him a password for some other account, he could've easily figured out how to log into your Facebook account. Or if you use passwords that are easy to guess (like birthdays, important dates, etc.), that also puts your accounts at risk.

Or could he just be following your Facebook page closely? If you set your Facebook account to show every single thing about your life, it's pretty easy for unsavory people to cyberstalk you (especially if you overshare your life, as many people do).
    aximtreo likes this.
    10-01-2021 12:57 PM
    Sounds like still has access to your accounts
    10-01-2021 07:55 PM