How to recover my mobile in water call to hardreboot automatically and all my record formate

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How to recover my mobile record recover and call in to my mobile water so automatic formats my mobile it delete all record how to to cover plzz halp

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Let me see if I can decipher this one...

Phone went in water, it somehow "automatically reset"? You want to recover the information from it? Are you concerned about audio recordings or just records as in files?

Dropping the phone in water shouldn't have forced an automatic reset, but there is certainly a risk of losing data. I've said it on here before, and will put it in this thread now also. I used to work in IT support with someone that would crack me up whenever he was talking to someone that had a disk failure - "oh, your data is critical? So you can restore it from your backup then. Oh, you don't have a backup? I guess your data wasn't critical then".

Don't trust your only copy of something important to the storage on your phone. Phones can be lost, they can be stolen, they can be dropped in water and fail, they can be cracked.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.