Hey guys. This Huawei cloud is making me crazy!!! 😢
    I upgrade from a P30Lite to a P30 Pro.

All worked well with phone clone but when I want to post a photo with the Facebook app, my gallery is empty. So I have to search that specific photo, then download it to the device, and then it shows up if I reopen Facebook and I can see that specific photo in de gallery. So annoying!!!
    So I thought, what the heck, I just download all my cloud photos to the deceive, but that 's causing a mess because all my photo' s are downloaded by date and are not synced by date taken. Pfiew. Driving me crazy. I don't like the Facebook desktop version, but with the desktop version (browser), I can access Google photos but no video's.
    Can someone help me out? Thanks and grtz from Belgium. 😉
    10-07-2021 05:58 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You're saying this is a clone P30 Pro? Did you get it from a site like Wish? Be aware that clones are always much less powerful than they claim to be, since the specs in the product listing and those reported by the phone are mostly false.

The photos you're trying to post are in your Google Photos cloud, or some other cloud? Show us a screenshot of what you see when you're trying to post a photo. http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    10-07-2021 08:31 AM
    Hi. Here are 2 screenshots. I have also a screen video, but it's not possible to sent or post it as the file is to big. But as you can see, Facebook is not seeing all my photo's and video's (photo 1). My new phone only sees the photos I have taken with the new phone. I can not access the complete list of photos I have taken with my previous device that are stored in the Huawei cloud (photo 2) Could you help me out? Thanks in advance. Grtz from Belgium. 🙏
    Attached Thumbnails Huawei P30pro and Facebook connection 😢-screenshot_20211008_080123_com.facebook.katana.jpg   Huawei P30pro and Facebook connection 😢-screenshot_20211008_080135_com.android.gallery3d.jpg  
    10-08-2021 02:25 AM
    What happens if you tap the dropdown menu arrow right next to the word Galerij?

Can you clarify if this is a clone phone, as you initially mentioned, or is it a genuine Huawei?
    10-08-2021 08:49 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You're saying this is a clone P30 Pro? Did you get it from a site like Wish? Be aware that clones are always much less powerful than they claim to be, since the specs in the product listing and those reported by the phone are mostly false.

The photos you're trying to post are in your Google Photos cloud, or some other cloud? Show us a screenshot of what you see when you're trying to post a photo. http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    HI @B. Diddy phone clone is a Huawei app that works like Samsung S art Switch to move your data from one phone to your new Huawei phone. Rather than the OP buying and using a cloned phone. JFYI
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-09-2021 08:18 AM
    HI @B. Diddy phone clone is a Huawei app that works like Samsung S art Switch to move your data from one phone to your new Huawei phone. Rather than the OP buying and using a cloned phone. JFYI
    Ah, that makes sense now. Thanks for the explanation!
    10-10-2021 09:05 AM
    Ah, that makes sense now. Thanks for the explanation!
    Any time
    10-10-2021 10:20 AM
    Hi. If I tab on the arrow next to 'gallerij' I can see screenshots I have taken with the device. Or favorites I marked with this device. But I can't acces the Huawei cloud where all my photo 's are or Google Photos. That is really keeping me busy. And correction from my side: I have a genuine Huawei P30pro, and I used phone clone to tranfer all data and apps. All worked, except the fact that I can' t acces from Facebook straight to Huawei cloud of Google Photos.
    10-10-2021 03:19 PM
    Maybe I've found a solution. What if ...
    What if I select 'all photo's' and download them to the device. They should appear in the camera section. But how can I download them by 'date taken' and not by 'date download'? Or is there another solution? Plug the device to a pc - select all photo's - drag them to the internal storage ...?

Or ... what if I download all my photo's from the Huawei cloud to an micro SD card. Should the Facebook file picker see the micro SD card pics?
    10-10-2021 04:13 PM
    Downloading the photos would work, but many apps will sort them by the date of the file creation (i.e., when they were downloaded) rather than the date the photo was taken, so that might add to your frustration.

I'm not sure if Huawei's file manager or file picker has direct access to the Huawei cloud. I don't use the Facebook app, but if I go to the Facebook website on Chrome on my Pixel 3a XL, the stock file picker does give me the option to access Google Photos, so maybe try installing Files by Google and see if you can use that as your file picker. You might have to Reset All App Preferences first, so that when you go to look for photos to attach, it asks you which app you want to use to complete the action.
    10-10-2021 09:30 PM