charger will not come on

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I barely used the tablet and it will not come on, I was thinking I m it might be my charger, the charger say switching adapter tpa 59501 where doesn't the battery go in at I, have polaroid model # pmid709

Last edited by a moderator:

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
This is quite an old device, originally released in 2013. Polaroid was not a HUGE manufacturer in this space, and as such their devices would not have been targets for ROM developers to get a more recent version of Android on it. That device likely shipped with Froyo or something in that time frame, ANY version that it would have been upgraded to is still not new enough to still have support from Google.

Bottom line, unless there's stuff on there that you MUST access, get something newer as it's not really worth the headache/effort to get that thing working.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This is quite an old device, originally released in 2013. Polaroid was not a HUGE manufacturer in this space, and as such their devices would not have been targets for ROM developers to get a more recent version of Android on it. That device likely shipped with Froyo or something in that time frame, ANY version that it would have been upgraded to is still not new enough to still have support from Google.

Bottom line, unless there's stuff on there that you MUST access, get something newer as it's not really worth the headache/effort to get that thing working.
Good point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34