To continue the title, no, I don't mean the default photos you get from magazine slideshow, I mean photos quite literally from my gallery, and it has no filter; it just takes any old photo and displays it. How do I turn this off? I've got some photos I wouldn't like other people to see accidentally, and I fear it might be draining some of my battery life too.
    10-20-2021 04:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is there a Screen Saver option in the system settings? If so, is it set to display your photos?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    VidJunky likes this.
    10-20-2021 06:17 PM
    Open your phone settings and use the search bar at the top to search for, screen saver or slideshow, and verify your settings where that leads.

If you don't find anything listed for either of those or your issue doesn't resolve use B. Diddy's link to register so that you can update us and we can help you more.
    B. Diddy and towersthetoad like this.
    10-20-2021 07:43 PM
    Open your phone settings and use the search bar at the top to search for, screen saver or slideshow, and verify your settings where that leads.

If you don't find anything listed for either of those or your issue doesn't resolve use B. Diddy's link to register so that you can update us and we can help you more.
    Hi, I'm the guy who asked the question.
    I hadn't searched "screen saver" yet and it luckily ended up being just what I needed. Thank you very much!
    B. Diddy and VidJunky like this.
    10-21-2021 01:37 PM
    Hi, I'm the guy who asked the question.
    I hadn't searched "screen saver" yet and it luckily ended up being just what I needed. Thank you very much!
    Welcome to AC!
    Glad that fixed your issue, was it under lock screen in settings?
    10-21-2021 04:21 PM