P30 pro won't boot after screen replacement

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Screen is good. Motherboard is good. I'm swapping parts trying to get one fully working phone. Is Huawei also marrying components so you don't repair it yourself?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you do the replacement yourself? If you're not a phone repair expert, then I'd guess some connection got disrupted during th repair process. If you brought it to a shop for the replacement, then I'd bring it back to the shop and ask them to fix what they messed up.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

2dforever

Oct 24, 2021
Visit site
Well I have 2 p30 pro phones. The mobo in #1 works but the touch screen is good only on the top half. Phone #2 has a perfect screen but won't see the sim. Everything else works as it should. So switching #1 mobile into #2 phone doesn't work, it just gets to the Huawei logo and shuts off. I switch everything back to their original phone and they work, phones boot and work as they did before.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Well I have 2 p30 pro phones. The mobo in #1 works but the touch screen is good only on the top half. Phone #2 has a perfect screen but won't see the sim. Everything else works as it should. So switching #1 mobile into #2 phone doesn't work, it just gets to the Huawei logo and shuts off. I switch everything back to their original phone and they work, phones boot and work as they did before.
Hi welcome to AC !

Might want get a Repair shop look at it .