Wifi disconnects when phone goes on Idle

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have an Oppo Find X3 with Android 12 and ColorOS. Phone disconnects from a non-roure wifi when it goes into idle. No setting to switch on the standard UI like "always on" for wifi connections. So it does not stay connected to car's wifi when I'm in the car which means some of the car's connected apps won't work. Anyone know if this is and Oppo specific thing and if it can be fixed to stay connected to 'DIRECT' type wifi?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Android 12 is still in a very early stage for OPPO devices (Beta / Developer Preview) and it's not recommended for the daily use of a normal user. Bugs are expected and the whole system is not stable enough, yet. I'd recommend you to join any forum or chat where this Beta version is being discussed and see if there's any workaround for that particular issue.

https://support.oppo.com/ph/answer/?aid=2030681

I would recommend you to create an account so you can reply on this thread.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Oppo and other Chinese manufacturers also have very aggressive battery-saving features baked into their firmware, so it might have to do with that. Make sure no power-saving modes are turned on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463