Why do I keep getting this notification about in-app purchases?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

I keep getting a weird notification popping up in a grey bubble at the bottom of my screen that says "trouble setting up in-app billing" seemingly at completely random times. It used to be in English, but now it's in a language I don't speak and says "Tak bisa tehrubung dengan server in-app purchases". I have no idea why it changes languages, what it is, or how to stop/fix it

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Try safe mode this will disable all 3rd party apps which it sounds like it's coming from, if it goes away start with any recent games and delete one by one until it goes away.

NNsenpai

Oct 31, 2021
Visit site
I also have started experiencing this during the last couple of days, my theory is that it might have happened after I updated Spotify from a third party website. Something similar might be the case for you too

seluvian

Nov 20, 2021
Visit site
I downloaded that app, as I'm having this same error and have been for months but it always faded too quickly for me to see exactly what it said. I finally took a screenshot and was able to search and find this board. So I got Toast but I'm just not sure how to use it to find the bad app, Toast looks like absolute gibberish to me. Can you give some tips on how to use it?

Last edited by a moderator:

LoRae Cox

Nov 25, 2021
Visit site

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!

If you turn notification off for you web browser do u still get them? To do that just long press the browser tap info then notification and turn off

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the same little toast notification popping up on my phone and I got the app to see what it was. The app it's coming from is a game I have had forever. I do not think it's that game though, I think something got on my phone from a website and is using that game.

Welcome to Android Central! Which game? Did you install it from the Play Store or from somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.