I keep getting a weird notification popping up in a grey bubble at the bottom of my screen that says "trouble setting up in-app billing" seemingly at completely random times. It used to be in English, but now it's in a language I don't speak and says "Tak bisa tehrubung dengan server in-app purchases". I have no idea why it changes languages, what it is, or how to stop/fix it
    10-31-2021 05:33 AM
    It sounds like you may have a dodgy app installed. Check your installed apps and delete any that you have recently installed. Have you installed anything from outside of the play store?

Please register for an account so we can help you further. With a guest account, you can't reply. Thanks

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-31-2021 06:25 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Use Toast Source to determine which app is giving you that notification.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-31-2021 12:39 PM
    Try safe mode this will disable all 3rd party apps which it sounds like it's coming from, if it goes away start with any recent games and delete one by one until it goes away.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-31-2021 12:42 PM
    I also have started experiencing this during the last couple of days, my theory is that it might have happened after I updated Spotify from a third party website. Something similar might be the case for you too
    10-31-2021 04:54 PM
    I downloaded that app, as I'm having this same error and have been for months but it always faded too quickly for me to see exactly what it said. I finally took a screenshot and was able to search and find this board. So I got Toast but I'm just not sure how to use it to find the bad app, Toast looks like absolute gibberish to me. Can you give some tips on how to use it?
    11-20-2021 05:20 AM
    Sorry, I've never actually used it myself. Can you show us a screenshot? http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    11-21-2021 07:51 PM
    Sorry, I've never actually used it myself. Can you show us a screenshot? http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    I have the same little toast notification popping up on my phone and I got the app to see what it was. The app it's coming from is a game I have had forever. I do not think it's that game though, I think something got on my phone from a website and is using that game.
    11-25-2021 08:39 AM
    Welcome to AC!

If you turn notification off for you web browser do u still get them? To do that just long press the browser tap info then notification and turn off
    11-25-2021 09:12 AM
    I have the same little toast notification popping up on my phone and I got the app to see what it was. The app it's coming from is a game I have had forever. I do not think it's that game though, I think something got on my phone from a website and is using that game.
    Welcome to Android Central! Which game? Did you install it from the Play Store or from somewhere else?
    11-25-2021 11:35 AM