I have an older phone. Samsung galaxy J7 Prime and had been playing this game for years. Iron force removed their original game, and now its Iron Force 2. I downloaded it from the play store, and I was able to play for a few days, and now all I get on my screen when I try to sign in, is "connection server has timed out". It will no longer work. I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, cleaned the cashe, everything I could think of. The game is a large file and I'm wondering if that's the issue. It's 0.96 GB. My phone still has 569mb of space left in memory, so I'm not using all my phone has in memory. My service is 4G, and I'm wondering if not having 5G makes a difference, or is causing the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, since I played the older version of this game for so long, and the newer version for only 4 days, and hate to lose it, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    11-02-2021 07:39 AM
    The game app file size exceeds the storage space on your device, so you will need to clear space to install the game. However, your device is most likely too underpowered to adequately run that game anyway.
    11-02-2021 03:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! In the recent reviews for that game, people note that it will only connect to servers over wi-fi, for some reason. Have you tried wi-fi?

Hopefully the game dev will fix this bug.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android.gplay

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    11-02-2021 11:27 PM