Is I wide cache partition on my samsung A01 will it remove my pattern lock
    11-03-2021 08:10 PM
    Do you have a Samsung account signed in to the phone? If so, you can use Samsung's Find My Mobile functionality to reset the unlock functions.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-03-2021 08:57 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! No, wiping the cache partition won't remove your pattern. Since it sounds like you forgot the pattern that you created, read this: What to do if you forget your phone's PIN/password/pattern - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com.
    11-03-2021 11:17 PM
    No it won't, a factory reset will in recovery, but u need to know your Google account
    11-03-2021 11:54 PM
    Do you have a Samsung account signed in to the phone? If so, you can use Samsung's Find My Mobile functionality to reset the unlock functions.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Majority of them we help don't sign into their Samsung accounts or don't have find my mobile on , I would be surprised if one says yes I can remotely unlock it lol

I'll leave the link

https://findmymobile.samsung.com/
    11-03-2021 11:55 PM
    No, it will not. Only the "wipe data/factory reset" option will remove the pattern lock - but it will also delete everything else that's on the phone
    11-04-2021 01:46 PM