I am completely lost trying to google this information. There are thousands of how to "redirect" or "forward" calls but only a few about how to "transfer" an active call to another contact, which are for specific older smartphones.

What I want to do:
    I am getting a call from contact A, I put A on hold, dial the number of contact B and then "transfer" the call from A to B.
    It's not a conference call. I want to be able to end the call after connecting A to B without ending their connection.

I am using a Samsung LG Velvet and a Samsung Note 10 - BOTH on Android version 11. I cant figure out how to do this. The only option I have when juggling 2 calls simultaneously is conference call.

The ability to do this is critical for my current Role. I work in Radiology IT and will often need to transfer Techs/Nurses/Doctors to other departments.
    11-04-2021 08:06 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure if that's possible, but if it is, it would probably depend on your carrier -- which one do you have?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    11-04-2021 06:40 PM