When I connect my phone to a Bluetooth device to play audible ( audiobooks)or music through it, it treats the connection as a phone call, it plays for about 1-3 mins then changes from mono to very loud for 1 sec before stopping what ever it was playing. I can click play again to play for another 1-3 mins, before it stops again. If I connect to say the car stereo with a screen it says calling 10000 and during the call duration it plays the music/audiobook for 1-3 mins before stopping the play. this is a asus rog phone 3, running the latest update, yes it was doing this same issue before i updated. not sure what to try next except for a full factory reset as it used to work perfectly when i got it with the same Bluetooth devices.
    11-11-2021 10:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Bluetooth, and tap the gear icon next to the Bluetooth device in question. Are both Phone Audio and Media Audio turned on? If so, what happens if you turn off Phone Audio?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    11-11-2021 10:51 PM