When sending a photo attachment on my Samsung phone it only allows me to attach one or at most 2 photos. Do the more up to date Samsung’s allow you to send multiple photos. If so what models are they.
    11-14-2021 11:30 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Probably because the phone's messaging app is using the older MMS protocol (and not the newer RCS protocol). MMS limits the total attachment filesize to about 1 MB, depending on your carrier. See if you can turn on RCS in your messaging app -- it's usually called "Chat Features": https://www.t-mobile.com/support/dev...sung-galaxy-s7

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    11-14-2021 11:33 PM
    Just note that to actually get the functionality from RCS/"chat" features BOTH devices need to support it and have it enabled. If you're sending to an iPhone, forget it as Apple has chosen to not implement that feature at this time.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-15-2021 02:38 PM
    Which Samsung and message app your using? Your using the + symbol next to the message bar where you type ?
    11-15-2021 10:05 PM