Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
    Does the Samsung Music Player shuffle between the internal storage as well as the SD card?
    11-17-2021 11:02 PM
    Welcome to Android Central.

I neither have an SD on my Samsung model nor do I use Samsung's offering for playback of media but it would be reasonable to assume that if the media appears in the list that shuffling would include all of the songs. If only media files from the internal memory or external memory appear it is a good bet that it would only draw from one of those sources.

Perhaps if you offered more detail about what you're seeing and/or experiencing we could give you a better answer.

Are you seeing music that is in both places when you scroll through your song options?

Are you using the app to select music or are you using the file browser to select items and opting to play them with Samsung's player option?

Have you ever kept track of the played music to compare what you just listened to, to its location on the device? Have you considered moving all of your media to one location?

If you would like to reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave replies, please create an account. This link will help you do that.. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    11-17-2021 11:35 PM