So the case i've already made it clear though explaining it once again : i was just listening to music and then suddenly it dropped on ground and immediately had gone purple. It's not visuable much and i want it to get fixed without paying any taxes because i am not having any money with me. is there any solution for this please let me know.
    11-25-2021 07:23 AM
    Sounds like the screen is physically damaged. The only fix is to replace the screen.

As for taxes, that is dependent on where you live, but sales taxes are almost universal and I would expect to have to pay some in addition to the parts and labor.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2021 08:08 AM
    Sorry, you're going to be on the hook (so to speak) to pay for the repair. It doesn't really matter HOW it happened, or that it was an "accident", you're responsible for the repair.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2021 08:10 AM
    So the case i've already made it clear though explaining it once again : i was just listening to music and then suddenly it dropped on ground and immediately had gone purple. It's not visuable much and i want it to get fixed without paying any taxes because i am not having any money with me. is there any solution for this please let me know.
    "Explaining it once again"
    What do you mean by this ?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2021 08:17 AM
    "Explaining it once again"
    What do you mean by this ?
    I think they were referring to the point they made in the title, that it was an accident, and were re-stating it in hopes that saying it twice would convince us that they didn't drop it on purpose (does anyone really ever drop their phone and it's anything more than an accident?). As if that makes any difference when talking about getting it repaired...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2021 08:32 AM
    I think they were referring to the point they made in the title, that it was an accident, and were re-stating it in hopes that saying it twice would convince us that they didn't drop it on purpose (does anyone really ever drop their phone and it's anything more than an accident?). As if that makes any difference when talking about getting it repaired...
    Ahh.. I took it as they trying reach someone about getting this issue resolved like insurance company or carrier .
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-25-2021 08:34 AM
    Ahh.. I took it as they trying reach someone about getting this issue resolved like insurance company or carrier .
    We have so many people that think we're Google or in some way officially affiliated with Android I suppose it's possible they thought that too and were trying to make their case.
    mustang7757 and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-25-2021 08:36 AM