Hello,

Sometimes when I want to unlock my phone I first have to dismiss an add on my lockscreen that says; "Try wallpaper carrousel now" or something like that. This annoys me alot and I want it gone. The problem is I already have disabled the app in the settings menu but it still shows up.
    Does anybody know how I can get rid of it?
    I use a redmi note 7 with nova launcher.

Kind regards.
    11-29-2021 04:14 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You followed these steps? https://howtodoninja.com/devices/xia...mi-note-7-pro/

Is it a notification in the notification panel, or is it a "toast" notification in the middle of the screen?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    11-29-2021 10:32 AM
    Hey b. diddy, thanks for your reply. Its more like a slider on my lockscreen. The link you sent also explains you can just turn it off in the setting, but that doesn't work. It was always turned off and it didn't show anything untill the carrousel-update of the 25th. Now its turned off but still shows the carrousel.
    11-30-2021 02:30 PM
    Ok, so if you unlock the lockscreen without swiping away that carousel notification, does it still appear in your notification panel? I want to see if you can long-press the notification (or expand it) to get a gear icon -- if so, tap it and see if you can turn off that specific notification in the system settings.
    11-30-2021 03:39 PM