Why is my phone making secret recordings and plays them without asking?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Today my work phone ( Samsung Galaxy S10) randomly started making sounds and after a couple of minutes i realized that its playing a recording of a conversation i had yesterday. I did not make that recording myself so it must have been made by android itself somehow. How do I stop it from making those recordings and stop it from playing them? And why is it doing that at all? Is my phone hacked?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
This sounds very strange. I would go through your apps on the phone and check for any that you don't recognize and uninstall any if possible. If this keeps going on I would do a factory reset on the phone and before you start adding apps back into your phone I would check to make sure there's nothing on the phone..

Jonasziller

Dec 8, 2021
Visit site
I checked my voice recorder app and I had not actually used it yet and it started to ask me for permissions. I also did not find the recordings there. I since then I deleted the voice recorder app and it didnt happen ever since so thanks i guess even tho i still dont know why it happened :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11