I recorded it happening but this site does not allow links in these posts for some reason.
    This is the Youtube-videos code for you to copy and paste into your browser;
    /watch?v=87TON79cb0w

The video pops out of fullscreen randomly and pretty often. Gets really annoying.
    The phone is Samsung A52s 5G, using Android 11.
    The Youtube app is updated to the latest version, and its version 16.46.37
    How to fix this issue?
    12-01-2021 12:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's unclear what the full URL is supposed to be -- that one doesn't work. You need to register in order to post images or certain links: Join the Android Central Community! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Are you holding the phone when this happens, or is it resting on a surface? Are you using wired headphones? Do you have a case on? Does this also happen in Safe Mode? https://www.t-mobile.com/support/dev...-galaxy-a52-5g
    12-01-2021 01:00 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's unclear what the full URL is supposed to be -- that one doesn't work. You need to register in order to post images or certain links: Join the Android Central Community! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Are you holding the phone when this happens, or is it resting on a surface? Are you using wired headphones? Do you have a case on? Does this also happen in Safe Mode? https://www.t-mobile.com/support/dev...-galaxy-a52-5g
    You add the "/watch?v=87TON79cb0w" after the "youtube.com".

here is the full link now when I signed up.

As you can see from the video, the phone is resting in an slight angle on a table. No headphones on the video, but it still happens when using my bluetooth-headphones. No case. Apparently this happened on Safe Mode too when I just tested it. Auto-rotation is turned off, and it also occurs when its on.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-01-2021 01:57 PM
    Ok, thanks for clarifying and showing the video. Does this happen if you disconnect the Bluetooth headphones? Just wondering if the phone is getting some unintended command from the headphones.
    12-01-2021 09:10 PM