This afternoon I powered on my phone after school (7 hours long) and I powered it on and I went to go play some games cause I was bored😑 And then all of them were gone from my folder! I went to search up the games in the Play Store and then it said that all of my games were Installed, and I went back confused. I checked all of the folders and pages but still I couldn't find any! I went on the app store and uninstalled all of them and downloaded them back in. But yet, they still weren't there! So I powered off my phone, reset it and I deleted that folder that had all of my games and they still didn't appear. This time I was very concerned because I thought I must have gotten hacked or something. So I went on Google to come here to see if anyone else had the same problem and it would help me too but nothing worked! Please help me!
    12-01-2021 04:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? They're not in your App Drawer either? Does your phone have a game launcher that groups the games there?

This kind of thing doesn't mean you're hacked.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    VidJunky likes this.
    12-01-2021 06:16 PM
    I agree with B. Diddy, it sounds like you have a Samsung phone and they have all ended up in Samsung's Game Launcher app. It pulls anything it recognizes as a game out of your app drawer and other folders and allows them to be launched from one place similar to if they were in a folder. You'll find that any games downloaded will end up here as well. You will also notice that your phone will behave differently if you decide to continue to use Game Launcher. For instance your screen will no longer timeout if you have a game open. It will dim, to an AOD (always on display) level, and will open/allow you to resume the game just by swiping the screen so if you want the phone closed or locked you will have to either exit the game or press the power button.

You can disable Game Launcher within the settings of the app. This will allow you to again see your games in the app drawer and put them in folders or on your home pages.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-01-2021 06:41 PM
    Need more information , especially device your using
    12-01-2021 08:17 PM