How do i get my ongoing call bubble back

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I used to have on my moto g fast a little return to call bubble that helped when my phone screen went blank

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!
@mustang7757, OP mentioned the Moto G Fast.

Is the phone still on Android 10, or did it get updated to Android 11? Usually, the call bubble appears when you go back to the homescreen or open another app while still on a call. Is that what you're talking about? Or are you saying the whole screen goes black?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!
@mustang7757, OP mentioned the Moto G Fast.

Is the phone still on Android 10, or did it get updated to Android 11? Usually, the call bubble appears when you go back to the homescreen or open another app while still on a call. Is that what you're talking about? Or are you saying the whole screen goes black?
Thanks , in that case dont they use google dialer app ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Probably. I think the call bubble is a Google Phone app feature.

Since the OP mentioned the screen going "blank," I wonder if this is more an issue with the proximity sensor.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Probably. I think the call bubble is a Google Phone app feature.

Since the OP mentioned the screen going "blank," I wonder if this is more an issue with the proximity sensor.
Good point , but OP mentioned use to have on their Moto G phone thats why i was assuming different phone now or they reference to use to be on the phone?