I am referring to the search bar on my homepage. I have the search bar and it used to have a microphone in it. You would press the microphone and speak and Google would search for you. Well that microphone is now gone.
    12-04-2021 09:14 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    12-04-2021 12:39 PM
    If you are talkin about the microphone in the widget search bar on your home screen I have the same issue. I'm not sure yet but I'm doing a lot of research. I'm not sure but I've read that the new update on Google remove the mic from the widget in the search bar on the home screen and have replaced it with something else. I will keep you posted as to what I find that.
    Thanks for the input! I can tell you that the Google search bar on the Pixel Launcher in Android 12 still has the mic (and also the Lens icon), and there's no way to get rid of those. But I seem to recall seeing an option to modify it as well, so that's why it's important to know which device (and which version of Android), since other manufacturers might have included this option.
    12-05-2021 12:21 PM