i have a Note 10 plus, wife has a S10. i use Google Find my device and when i go to the app on my phone, i can see both my phone and my wifes S10.

my kids just turned old enough to get phones and they have new galaxy phones now too. but i cant figure out how to add their phones to where i can see them on the Find My Device app. how do i do it?

i have installed FInd My Device on their phones, logged in under my id but i dont see their phones yet.

can anyone guide me as to how to add them so i can see where their phones are?
    12-05-2021 01:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! So you're saying that your kids' phones have your Google account as the primary account?

Go to Settings>Security>Device Administrators and make sure Find My Device is toggled on.

How old are the kids? You might also want to use Google Family Link instead. That way, they can use their own Google accounts that can be supervised by you, and you can use Family Link to check their location as well. https://families.google.com/familylink/

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    12-05-2021 02:55 PM
    All the phones need to be on same account or you have access to their Google account
    12-05-2021 08:20 PM