I was connected to Bluetooth while driving earlier today, and I noticed upon pulling into a parking lot that I had been on a silent phone call which was displayed by my car for ten minutes. When I checked my actual phone, there is no record of this call ever having happened. I have a few messaging apps installed that have access to phone: ie: telegram and discord. Does this sound like a known or common security issue?
    01-17-2022 06:01 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone, and which car? Is it the factory-installed car system, or an aftermarket head unit?

This just sounds like a glitch, rather than anything nefarious. Stay vigilant, but as long as you follow common sense guidelines, I wouldn't be too worried:

“I’ve been hacked” - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    [GUIDE] How To Avoid Malware - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    01-17-2022 10:40 AM