I want to take some notes. And I want to be able to write a text and then send it to numerous people.
    Two different things there.
    I down loaded this One Note thing and then went through all the MS accounts hassle only to find I can't find a way to cut and paste things from it into text messages.
    Any clues on the best way to handle all this?
    01-17-2022 01:05 PM
    I use otter for note taking. It is easy to use and takes my voice and translates them to a text file. From there I can copy and paste into any application; Word, text message, etc.
    01-17-2022 01:27 PM
    Have you tried Google Keep? It's free with a Google Account. I find it very convenient, since it syncs automatically and is able to be used on any device I'm logged in.
    01-17-2022 01:32 PM
    I have used all 3 apps mentioned. Otter is good but it has limits on how much you can record for free.

OneNote and Keep are good because you can press on a word and select the text you wish to put into a text message and copy and paste it in. It is like you would do on a pc.

Give it a try. When you write a note press on the first word and in the menu that pops up select all and then copy. Go to your text package and paste it in. Or you can select a note and share it to your sms app.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-17-2022 02:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I also recommend Google Keep. You can use the Send option to share a note using various methods as well.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-17-2022 06:08 PM
    If you dont have a Samsung then I agree with Google keep
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-17-2022 06:47 PM